Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1997 GT upgrading from stock gears and diff to 4.10 and 28 spline Ford LSP. Aside from the gear oil that AM sends with the gears do I need anything special for the LSP? Want to the upgrades together to limit the amount of times I'm opening the rear end.

·
Registered
598 Posts
If you are changing the rear diff why would you not upgrade to 31 splines? You can buy a locking diff and axle package from several different vendors. BTW why does LSP stand for?? Enjoy the 4.10

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you are changing the rear diff why would you not upgrade to 31 splines? You can buy a locking diff and axle package from several different vendors. BTW why does LSP stand for?? Enjoy the 4.10
Totally wanted to go 31 spline. My problem lies with my location (Japan) and that many vendor won't ship to military addresses or charge excessive prices.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

And LSP is a major typo from the wrong side of the keyboard. Lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts