Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm selling my car which is a 2010 GT so I had to make it emissions friendly and installed a catted x pipe from UPR. And all I can say about their company is wow. The pipes showed up to my door 2 days after ordering with standard shipping!! Neatly packaged and everything was shrunk wrapped together. New bolts were in a nice little baggy and everything! The fit was PERFECT! I just wanted to let everyone know that my experience with them was amazing! I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them! Just throwing a little consumer experience out there!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Its good to hear a good recommendation amid all of the complaints we all see on the internet. I have had good experiences with UPR as well.

By the way, I'm sorry that you are selling the Mustang, I hope you're upgrading to a better Mustang....

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its good to hear a good recommendation amid all of the complaints we all see on the internet. I have had good experiences with UPR as well.
Yeah I have never been more pleased with a product! The pypes O/R H pipe I had fit but I had to modify it to make it work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts