Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May sound like a stupid question to some out there, but I was just wondering about cams. I haven't found any cams online yet but I'm interested in some for my six. Anybody heard of any in the workings? Thanks!

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
m_tyler_r said:
May sound like a stupid question to some out there, but I was just wondering about cams. I haven't found any cams online yet but I'm interested in some for my six. Anybody heard of any in the workings? Thanks!
Yea I want some too but from the research I've done they won't really come out for awhile just because there isn't a big enough market for them. If your car is standard you can get a John Lund cam tune!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Charlie_santos said:
Yea I want some too but from the research I've done they won't really come out for awhile just because there isn't a big enough market for them. If your car is standard you can get a John Lund cam tune!
automatic here :/ haha

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Charlie_santos said:
Same here, when I heard about it I was pissed I didn't get a standard hahaha
lol yeah but hopefully someone will develop some cams for us, I'm dying to get some

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Charlie_santos said:
Saving for Hellions turbo setup! 6K plus another 1K install and 4-7 hundred for custom tune!
woah man I would love to see it when it's done that'll be the baddest v6 on the road!

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
m_tyler_r said:
woah man I would love to see it when it's done that'll be the baddest v6 on the road!
Hahaha me n my best friend both have V6's and we've been doing all of the same mods, but now he's getting a pro charger at 12psi of boost and ima be doing the turbo at 10psi. Gna see which FI is the best for our cars!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Charlie_santos said:
Hahaha me n my best friend both have V6's and we've been doing all of the same mods, but now he's getting a pro charger at 12psi of boost and ima be doing the turbo at 10psi. Gna see which FI is the best for our cars!
hopefully within the next 2 years I'll either supercharge it or put a turbo in it

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
m_tyler_r said:
hopefully within the next 2 years I'll either supercharge it or put a turbo in it
I'm going turbo because it doesn't matter if my engine is hot the turbo works best in the heat, unlike the SC that loses HP to heat. Also I've heard you get better performance results from turbo

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Charlie_santos said:
I'm going turbo because it doesn't matter if my engine is hot the turbo works best in the heat, unlike the SC that loses HP to heat. Also I've heard you get better performance results from turbo
yeah I think I'll go that because I live here in Texas, the heat isn't going anywhere lol. plus I see a lot of problems with SC

1 - 20 of 100 Posts