Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to get some performance parts for my mustang like a CAI and exhaust, will the fact that its automatic make a difference in the way the work or will it be the same?

·
Registered
27 Posts
With the insurance rates on the V-8's going up, the V-6 is getting a lot of attention. Get a current Mustang mag at the news stand; Will probably be an article on what someone else has done.

·
Registered
41 Posts
that car is electronically computer controlled and the bunch of junk sewer pipes will not help any performance the only things that happen are you use more gas/all of the injection/trans shift points/engine rpm etc is engineered in and cant be change by that junk/no proven road tests and as a mechanic for 30 yrs i know it does nothing/they have good advertising and thats it

·
Registered
40 Posts
cai and exhaust wont much if anything to these cars...but cai/exhaust/tune and youll be pretty happy (until you want to do more lol).
get an SCT Tuner and you could get a custom tune from Trick Tuners
http://www.tricktuners.com/index.htm
places such as American Muscle have free tunes, but the tunes from Trick Tuners are much better, but you have to pay more. You get what you pay for though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts