Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this is a supercharger setup for a v6 mustang comes complete with brand new built heads which are ported and polished with a 3 angle valve job and dual springs. also comes with a cam set for the supercharger. port matched intake manifold. its an eaton m90 and it comes with everything that is needed for the conversion. ALL TUBING, INTERCOOLER, FUEL RAIL AND INJECTORS, ALL PULLIES, ALL TENSIONERS AND BRACKETS, THROTTLEBODY, RADIATOR, WATER PUMP, POWERSTEERING PUMP, ECT.

$2300 plus shipping takes it unless you want to come pick it up then obviously there is no shipping charges you will have to come to Garland, Texas though to pick it up. also if you give ma back your top end (heads, cam, intake manifolds, injectors fuel rail, tb ect..) ill give you $250 once i recieve them

This WILL work on all mustang 3.8Ls

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
the linkage to the TB from the blower will be different depending on what 3.8 you run it on.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it would have to be a time when i come into town really the parts are in plano at my house but i go to school in huntsville the heads cam and intake manifold wont be there they will get shipped out from CA and as soon as they came in after the purchase you can get them

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
first post says it's an eaton m90. It's what came on the supercoupe.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the price on the heads and cam alone are $2000 the heads are built to handle drag racing i wish i had pics of them but i dont im willing to sell this setup at $2300 and if you send me back your top end i will send you back $300.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts