Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon. Just got my Stang back from the body shop after unfortunate collision. Front end had to be replaced and the shop used OEM parts. My Stang is a 2011 V6 Pony Package. I had an aftermarket grille on it previously but can't seem to find a replacement grille now.

Can any suggest or guide me to a upper/lower grille replacement. Trying to get my girl back to looking special again.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
To bad it wasn't a 2013-14, I have the upper grille from it and the bottom has a crack in it but it looked OK when it was in.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry. I don't think my post was clear. Don't want the OEM grille. Want a replacement like a bullet grille to replace the OEM grille

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Lots of aftermarket grilles to pick from. Check out American Muscle, CJ Pony parts, LMR (late model restoration) ETC...……..

Reactions: jkeaton

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lots of aftermarket grilles to pick from. Check out American Muscle, CJ Pony parts, LMR (late model restoration) ETC...……..
I did check those out. They all appear to be overlays which won't work on the pony package grille. Actually need a full replacement type grille.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts