Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to correctly cut a V6 bumper to add to the look of a true dual exhaust? I don't like the hang under the bumper look that much.

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
nope but i'll be cutting mine tomorrow so i can get my rolled tips lifted up a bit. i'll post some pics as i go...if the exhaust isn't on yet a hole saw is ideal but since mine is hanging there that's a no go lol

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope but i'll be cutting mine tomorrow so i can get my rolled tips lifted up a bit. i'll post some pics as i go...if the exhaust isn't on yet a hole saw is ideal but since mine is hanging there that's a no go lol

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/img5536y.jpg/
Nice backside. Are those taillights tinted or the raxiom ones? Anyways yes please let me know how it goes. I saw a Video on American muscle of a guy using a jigsaw to cut then out but wanted to know how he measures them. I haven't installed my dual yet.

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
Nice backside. Are those taillights tinted or the raxiom ones? Anyways yes please let me know how it goes. I saw a Video on American muscle of a guy using a jigsaw to cut then out but wanted to know how he measures them. I haven't installed my dual yet.
They are vht d and will do..pretty sure im going to try and make the cuts with a small hand saw then smooth the edges with a file

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
Trying to avoid the purchase of a new bumper. This way seems doable and cheaper.
i'll snap pics..i bought me a hand saw and a file today...gonna cut my slots then head to the local shop...i need the passenger side lifted anyways so i might as well slot it lol

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
Will do im at the shop now...decided to get some borla stingers tossed on as well even though my current thrush mufflers are only a week old lol.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts