Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just thought I might let you guys know that Fang Performance has literally just completed its V6 shaker hood. I have been talking to Adis over there and he's just as excited as I am. They have sold the first one to a dealership.. But it looks pretty sharp. They are currently waiting for a few more hoods to be completed. If you wanna be number 2 then hop in line. Im pretty sure thatll be me though.

For more info check out www.fangperformance.com

The website is a little tough to get around in but Im sure you wont be dissappointed when you find it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
05mustangmike said:
Hey, just thought I might let you guys know that Fang Performance has literally just completed its V6 shaker hood. I have been talking to Adis over there and he's just as excited as I am. They have sold the first one to a dealership.. But it looks pretty sharp. They are currently waiting for a few more hoods to be completed. If you wanna be number 2 then hop in line. Im pretty sure thatll be me though.

For more info check out www.fangperformance.com

The website is a little tough to get around in but Im sure you wont be dissappointed when you find it.
Hmmm, what are the gains on this. I read for the GT the shaker is only good for 3HP, so its more of a looks thing. Any thoughts on this?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Here is the email I got from them just now:

Hi Todd,
We have not performed any performance gain numbers on it. We suspect the gain will not be significant. There will be more air available to the factory filter. But with out a computer tune probably won't be that noticeable. We built the functional box so guys could have a functional scoop without voiding any warranties.
Hope this helps. Any thing else I can help you with just let me know.

Adis Long
Fang Performance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts