Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
the scoop is WAY to small it needs to be wider and longer and it would look better. If you want it realize its totaly worthless performance wise.. its only for looks and if you get a CAI it wont line up with it lol so you will have the opening just hanging there... cooling the metal part of the cai :) it does look neat but just to much money for it.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Yea, his friend worked for CDC.

Basically, the CDC kit is nothing like the OEM shaker sccop. Plus, I don't like the black plastic cover that comes with it. I'd rather go to to Ford and buy the acutal hood and scoop.

·
Registered
106 Posts
its kinda like lambo doors...way to much for what its worth

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Is there really no performance increase? You could prolly put a bolt on gt hood scoop over it to make it look bigger (if u wanted). Where would you get a blower anyway?

·
Registered
65 Posts
just my opinion, but i dont like it when people try to make their car look like something it's not. people are gunna put that on their car trying to make it look like a mach 1.

it's like when i see a v6 with a cobra bumper on it :bad:

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
KyleUSAF said:
Is there really no performance increase? You could prolly put a bolt on gt hood scoop over it to make it look bigger (if u wanted). Where would you get a blower anyway?
procharger.com

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
ok, you're not trying to pose, you're trying to make the car your own... good for you, if you want it, get it.. we're just telling you if you want gains, it's not the most cost effective method

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
SquirrelNutz154 said:
I did it because I like it. How much HP do you get out of your ghost flames?
:lmao:

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
SquirrelNutz154 said:
I know its not the most cost effective way to make gains. I didn't do it solely to make gains. I did it because I like it. How much HP do you get out of your ghost flames?
about as much as my strobe lights, but u know what? THEY LOOK DANG GOOD!! :D each to there own, i would NEVER spend that much money for something that will do you no good. and for the exhaust, most is for sound and little HP,

1 - 18 of 18 Posts