Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im 16 and just purchased my first Mustang, iv wanted one ever since i was a kid, and im siked to have it. Its an 05 with custom air intake(red). I was wondering what personal touches are available for interior and exterior,

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Welcome!
There's a lot of stuff for stangs
I would check out americanmuscle.com

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Sweet!
There are thousands of options to fit every taste and style, with the Mustang being the most customizable muscle car on the market, you can make it your dream machine :)
You can start with americanmuscle.com for some ideas, there are numerous other online sites with great products as well. There's also many DIY applications you can do to give that truly unique custom look. Have fun!

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
American Muscle is probably the most respected site to go to!.. But there are others too!.. Just be very careful as some may try to rip you off!.. Especially if they know your only 16!!!.... But as far as customizing and all!.. You picked the perfect car as there is almost nothing you can't customize on it!..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats what ive heard as to style, its the most flexible, and yes i think i might lower it, and buy some nice rims(black) and replace the lights inside as red. And American muscle was a great site! Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright so, so far, interior lighting and push button start is the only things actually interesting me, i dont do much racing, so im not as concerned with how fast it goes. But I liked cj's pony parts! Thanks Again! You guys know your stuff.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ehhh:/ i dont really like how those look, but i wanna take the antenna off the car. Other than radio, does that do anything??

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Manny9519 said:
Ehhh:/ i dont really like how those look, but i wanna take the antenna off the car. Other than radio, does that do anything??
You can order a 3 inch carbon fiber antenna like I did, (they also come in red CF) your signal goesnt change at all, and its the smallest available for our generation. If you don't want that you can take it out and plug something into it so water won't get in. I know, the antenna on our cars is literally a mast.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know right? But if i was to take the antenna off how would i do that?....would it damage the car?

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
No it just screws off. Now that I think about it you can just screw it off and be fine because thats what they do at car washes

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sweet! Thanks! I was curious, and another thing it seems like i have a huge blind spot on my car? Like?( i drove a cadillac cts before) and it seems like my blind spot is huge?

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Really??
I have none! How tall are you? I'm only 5'7 and I can see out both of my quarter windows and have the mirrors pushed out all the way so I can see my full flank, never had a problem.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Maybe thats it, im 6'1 and find that i cant quite see the verry back left....im sure with more practice driveing.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts