Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can provide the game download.(Multiplayer version only) and the patch for it on the server. All you would have to do is download it and join the v6stangs server. I can run the server off the v6stangs.com server and itbe hosted on a t1 line :)

I am going to go ahead and set it up now and upload the files you will need to download to the server so you can grab it.

Its only two files.

Let me know if you would be interested

184 Posts
ill play!

·
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MusclesFromBrussels said:
ill play!
alright cool when it gets done uploading i will give you the link to download it.

I could let you get it from fileplanet but if you dont pay for premium you have to wait like 30 min inline just to start downloading it :oops:

184 Posts
dont do that will my computer handle it ???? 766mhrtz 128mb of ram 20gig hd???? :(

·
Registered
941 Posts
SexyAsthmatic said:
how about 2.0 ghz 512mb ram 100 gig hd?? lol sorry just showing off, the funny thing is, mines not even that good anymore
sob sniff sniff show off. i have to defrag my POS sdaljf8Fucing ijfdsifj# stupid computer every few days for it to operate. the power supply had to be removed and it is sticking out of the side and the cover is all off. ghhhhhhhetttooooooooooooooooo

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
you have never heard of wolfenstine? its like the very first first person shooter ever, altho doom was more popular, wolfenstien came out first i believe, any way this is the modern day remake of the classic. Its based in the ww2 era and you are i believe a prisnor of the nazis, (at least that was the premise of the first, this one you may be going back to do something else) any way i haven't played it, but heard it was sweet!!

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
V6PowerStang said:
SexyAsthmatic said:
how about 2.0 ghz 512mb ram 100 gig hd?? lol sorry just showing off, the funny thing is, mines not even that good anymore
sob sniff sniff show off. i have to defrag my POS sdaljf8Fucing ijfdsifj# stupid computer every few days for it to operate. the power supply had to be removed and it is sticking out of the side and the cover is all off. ghhhhhhhetttooooooooooooooooo
dood I want to see some pics, that sounds freekin awesome!!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts