Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also Slideshow up as well.(this is currently being made into another screensaver)

http://www.v6stangs.com/downloads/screen_savers/V6Stangs_Slideshow.exe

184 Posts
yay atleast i didnt get robbed and made the screen saver :D

·
Registered
800 Posts
Thank you guys, I really am glad you enjoy it....

I told anybody that submitted there pics to me or posted them on the sceen saver thread I would use your pic...

Hope you all enjoy them!

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
looks great man!!!!!!!! I am in there 2 times OOO YES!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Fishers Stang said:
looks great man!!!!!!!! I am in there 2 times OOO YES!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I knew I forgot to delete one of those slides, I'll have to go back and redo it I guess... just kidding!

·
Registered
250 Posts
looks good. Wish some of the pics were higher res. But yeah. Cargasms everytime my comp goes idle.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Well glad eveyone is enjoying the savers, I had a good time creating them...

And yes they would have been much bigger if the pictures were of a larger resolution that I had received. But I am glad the few I got and were able to use them. It was like pulling teath almost just to get some people to submit there pictures to be used.

I will do more in the future if requested, I can also do special ones if anybody is interested at all. Just let me know and I will do as requested.

Thanks for the comments here, never thought I would give another guy " Cargasms " before... ;)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
nice

·
Registered
800 Posts
Then I may have not received your pics then...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts