Discussion Starter #1
lol, check this out:

http://www.3.8mustang.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53757

I don't even know why I bother.. ****, I don't even own a MUSTANG.. :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But in reality.. Sean is a cool guy - I really have absolutely nothing against him. John too, I actually talked to him on the phone not too long ago. BUT: they seriously need to work on their Moderators crew.....big time. It's as obvious as daylight.

·
Registered
250 Posts
give up on 3.8. The only thing it has that v6 doesn't is the hella hot chicks thread. And I'm sure a few of you guys here could easily rectify that. *hint hint*

·
Registered
44 Posts
i still post on 3.8 because it seems like this board is much slower. if more members join and more people are online more, then there will be more posts and actually something to reply to.
though..
this site > 3.8

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
ItWouldAppearSo said:
i still post on 3.8 because it seems like this board is much slower. if more members join and more people are online more, then there will be more posts and actually something to reply to.
though..
this site > 3.8
One way to speed it up is to post here more often :D ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
ZimStang said:
ItWouldAppearSo said:
though..
this site > 3.8
One way to speed it up is to post here more often :D ;)
and so the post whoring commences ;) :twisted:

·
Registered
414 Posts
I absolutely love it here. 3.8 has just pissed me off way too many times. The moderators suck(not all of them but a good lot of them) and the rules are retarded. Though I do go back now and then for the "hot girls" thread.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Why do people think that having the title of "moderator" is actually that cool? :wtf:

Let's see, as a moderator you need to always be online to sort through threads and flame wars while trying to please everyone, not to mention you can't express yourself quite as freely as just a normal user. I've had to bite me lip a few times and rant in the moderators-only forum over stoopid users trying to get a rise out of me.

I'm a moderator at a smallish 200-400 posts/day site but I not half the people there even know I'm a moderator because my avatar and text there doesn't say "moderator" and I don't hardly ever lock anything. In my opinion, being a moderator isn't a big deal, but should be taken seriously when the **** hits the fan.

Maybe you mods that have been doing it for longer than I have will disagree, but being a moderator definitely isn't like being knighted or becoming 'more important'.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts