Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ken said:
I think July/August will be the killers!

Second that '05 hits, I think the 99+ bodystyle will go down more than usual
That's right about when I figure I'll have enough money. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
:headbang: or just wait untill the new 05s come out and get a TON of bucks for rebates on a new 04. They will have rebates up to 5 grand i am guessing. Look at the F-150s from 2003. they have a 4 grand rebate and ALOT of people buy those. Not too many people buy GTs so they will have to give em away pretty much.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
94-98 arent that bad of years do a head/intake swap and there you go. But around here the 99-01 are around 11-14 grand I picked up my 00 GT for a little over 12 with only 36k miles :D So def when the 05s come out rebates everywhere :headbang:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
guys, I'm looking at having about 7k in cash in ten months, plus my car value. I can't afford a dealer's price for a mustang.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Requiem said:
Suprman said:
wonder if 94-98 GT's will come down as i want one!
why? Those are like the slowest GTs ever... well, at least the 96-98 is... at least the 94-95 had the 5.0 goin for them...
why because i don't like the 99+ bodystyle, its not a realistic goal for me to save up that much money for a 99+, and i want a 94-95 5-speed in my color becuz i love the 5.0!

anyways why did u buy a v6 mustang, they are like the slowest car ever!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts