Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. So I hope I get a lot of you to give your honest opinion on this. But obviously the V6 is going to more economical and several thousand dollars cheaper, compared to the V8. I would get a premium regardless of the engine, so I'd have the comfort, sound, new tech, etc. This would be a 2013 as well! So it comes down to initial price for the car, how worth it is it to get the 5.0 opposed to the 3.7, and sound/overall satisfaction and bragging rights. I don't know.. Give me your cold hard truths!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
If you have to ask, get a V6...

·
Registered
721 Posts
The 5.0 is amazing... U will regret going with a v6 if u drive a 5.0. For a few extra dollars get the 5.0 you will like very much

·
Registered
382 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
5.0, why? Because when ur driving a v6 and a 5.0 gets next to you at a light and revs his engine, thats when you know u shouldve gone with a 5.0

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Napoleon85 said:
Does anybody here want to go fast?
I remember him...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Because v6 mustangs are girl cars. That's how I look at em. It's a muscle car and it deserves a v8.
I'm a girl :love: And I drive a 5.0 6 speed....Here's the deal. A Mustang is sweet whatever you choose I prefer the 5.0 because I love the power that comes with it. I dont have to go fast because I know I can and if challenged on the street I feel confident in my Mustang. Of course it has to be a fair fight. I'm not going up against the Shelby on the light. Well I might depending on my mood:lol:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Virgo062 said:
I'm a girl :love: And I drive a 5.0 6 speed....Here's the deal. A Mustang is sweet whatever you choose I prefer the 5.0 because I love the power that comes with it. I dont have to go fast because I know I can and if challenged on the street I feel confident in my Mustang. Of course it has to be a fair fight. I'm not going up against the Shelby on the light. Well I might depending on my mood:lol:
+100

·
Registered
43 Posts
Virgo062 said:
Nothing better than a girl in a V8 muscle car. No way knocking v6 cars. Just the way I look at it. A v6 mustang will not hold its value like a v8. V8's have a better resale value. If I was going to own a v6 car I would choose something else.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Bowtiebeater said:
Because v6 mustangs are girl cars. That's how I look at em. It's a muscle car and it deserves a v8.
That's a pretty retarded comment considering the first mustang ever built was a v6 I'm pretty sure. I see lots of girls driving v8s so I guess v8s are girls cars too and v10s and v12s I know lots of girls that drive all of those. If you just want a mustang just for the sake of having one without modifying it much at all then get a v6 but if you plan on modifying a mustang and turning it into a project then stick to a 5.0 you won't be diss appointed and you can go way farther into modifying with it. I had a v6 and I didn't do anything to it. Was just a car I use for getting around without paying up the ass for gas. Now that I have a 5.0 I've been modding it and don't plan on stopping it for a long time

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bladezx said:
That's a pretty retarded comment considering the first mustang ever built was a v6 I'm pretty sure. I see lots of girls driving v8s so I guess v8s are girls cars too and v10s and v12s I know lots of girls that drive all of those. If you just want a mustang just for the sake of having one without modifying it much at all then get a v6 but if you plan on modifying a mustang and turning it into a project then stick to a 5.0 you won't be diss appointed and you can go way farther into modifying with it. I had a v6 and I didn't do anything to it. Was just a car I use for getting around without paying up the ass for gas. Now that I have a 5.0 I've been modding it and don't plan on stopping it for a long time
Interesting bit of nonsense that just came out of your face. Where are these plentiful amounts of girl driven V10's and V12's located btw?

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Alexl.Wilson said:
Interesting bit of nonsense that just came out of your face. Where are these plentiful amounts of girl driven V10's and V12's located btw?
I'd like to know to snag me one too!

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
MPG really isnt much different honestly, not enough to really consider that the main factor to go V6 or V8~ sure its better but not that much honestly.

I would go V8 if at all possible, if its not affordable then dont simple as that. Dont pay more than you can afford. I would save up for the V8 if it was me. I have a V6 for DD but I have my V8 as well.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.