Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Yeh.......point is?

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey Lowflyn, the Point is::

Maybe someoneon this 2010 to 2014 """V6""' Mustang Forum would be interested in this law that explains just what a person needs to know when they want to replace a few crap parts such as the mufflers or air filter.

It seems the warranty will only void the parts you changed or any parts that the aftermarket parts caused any damage to.

You may not want to read it but I'm sure other forum members may be interested.

Ronnie:good:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
ronnie948 said:
Maybe someoneon this 2010 to 2014 """V6""' Mustang Forum would be interested in this law that explains just what a person needs to know when they want to replace a few crap parts such as the mufflers or air filter.

It seems the warranty will only void the parts you changed or any parts that the aftermarket parts caused any damage to.

You may not want to read it but I'm sure other forum members may be interested.

Ronnie:good:
I was not implying it was bad information, just that it was general knowledge. The basis of the law was to ensure the warranty was in tact even if work was not performed by the dealership.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I guess I just took it wrong

You were kind of abrupt.

You and I already knew this but there are a lot of youngsters that never heard of this law.

I have been screwing cars up for over 53 years and was really pleased when that law came out. ( Around 1975 ) It was a godsend for us people that could never leave our brand new cars alone. It still is.

Ronnie

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Warranty Information Act

+1. Always good to post information like this, not everyone is as sharp as you are Ronnie nor dull as a tack-(Fill In Name).

·
Registered
526 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts