Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how abot valve covers that match your car are cool?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i think he meant that since yours match your car, and his match his car then they are BOTH cool... lol

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
btw, this isnt really "interior" lol, but then again... i dont know where id move it

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, i didnt know if i should put in exterior or interior

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
well exterior cuz its not in the inside of the car... but yet interior because its the interior of your engine bay... :| oh well haha

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ZimStang said:
well exterior cuz its not in the inside of the car... but yet interior because its the interior of your engine bay... :| oh well haha
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, it gives me a headache, its just so confusing!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
hey fast, i just put some ideas in my head and i figed out that i have that same engine in my driveway right now, its in a 1965 Ford Galaxie 500. (the engine was changed by my dad a long time ago) :headbang:

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i would paint mine but nothign really meshes well except what they currently are.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
I say pull the engine and lay down a fresh coat of gloss black on those fender wells, throw on some chrome tower braces, and get the stain air cleaner and valve covers. :headbang:

The cleanest engine bay in a Mustang was a '66 where the whole fender wells were all one piece, no holes, no bolts, no nuthin. Clean as hell.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dom said:
I say pull the engine and lay down a fresh coat of gloss black on those fender wells, throw on some chrome tower braces, and get the stain air cleaner and valve covers. :headbang:

The cleanest engine bay in a Mustang was a '66 where the whole fender wells were all one piece, no holes, no bolts, no nuthin. Clean as hell.
i would love to smooth out my engine bay but my car is a daily driver.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
fast64 said:
Dom said:

i would love to smooth out my engine bay but my car is a daily driver.
You say that like it's an excuse.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts