Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know if a stock v6 could take Venom High Performance Fuel Injectors? What would they do to my cars performance and anything else about them that ya know about them.

·
Registered
676 Posts
bigger fuel injectors are a NO NO unless adding alot of power i.e. S/C or H/C/I

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
whitev6stang03 said:
I need to know if a stock v6 could take Venom High Performance Fuel Injectors? What would they do to my cars performance and anything else about them that ya know about them.
Without more air, there is no need for more fuel. Unless you have a supercharger/turbocharger/nitrous/built V6 it will be a waste of gas.

·
Banned
321 Posts
Yeah, like a supercharger or a turbo charger... Then you would need more flow, which in turn would call for bigger injectors

·
Banned
321 Posts
What do u have done to your car at the moment? I am not sure if you are being pointed in the wrong direction about which mods to start off with, but from reading your posts lately, seems like you are heading in the wrong direction...

·
Registered
676 Posts
see the sticky it will help alot

as for my future mods '03 cobra engine and tranny and all the good stuff.

·
Banned
321 Posts
whitev6stang03 said:
oh i wont be doing that for now...... thx
Do you know what to start moding for a stock 2003 v6 mustang?
Im guessing you are driving and auto....

Dual Exhaust, Cold Air Intake, Underdrive Pullies, Shift Kit, Rear End Gears & Traction-Lok, Torque Converter, chip (http://www.sctflash.com)

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Hey cool...I have an 02 6er with nothing but K&N filter too...have exhaust sitting in my laundry room though. too lazy to opu it on

·
Banned
321 Posts
No problem, thats what we are here for... Good luck modding your car and keep us updated with pics as you get stuff done.

·
Registered
567 Posts
guess I'll have a "stage 4" daily driver, winter beater, race car this spring :D

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
"I have an exhaust sitting in my laundry room"

I don't know why but the thought of dirty clothes and an exhaust sitting in the corner seemed funny to me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts