Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the story with the venom kit.

I know someone quit that played a very high role in the development of it.
How is it comming? Do we have any news?

Are you guys going to just scratch it out since its been a hastle?

whats up?

·
Registered
231 Posts
No, it's not scrapped, but we lost James a little while back and the project did hit a few bumps.
But we recently aquired a few more people to help pitch in and get the kit rolling. The plan has been through some major changes and reviews. The plan is to get it as consistant and firm as possible if that makes any sense at all.

We are offering a product that we say does X and performs X.
When you recieve it, we need to be able to stand behind it. Right now, there are simply a few factors that are stopping this from happening.

I hate to say it will be 3 or 6 or maybe 9 months before they come out, we simply don't know and I damn sure don't know. I tried hard to get them out before Christmas but that failed. Basically the team is well over a year in testing and while it all looks promising, it simply takes time.

Being the new guy on the block, we need a rock solid product to support us.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
god that blows

i'm putting a block together though, i'll be happy to serve as a donor car

4.2, forged crank and internals, roller rockers, spacers, p&p lower and upper, all the good stuff. i'd love to stick a split port venom pack under the hood, but i'll explore other options if you guys are going to take more than another 6 months

1 - 3 of 3 Posts