Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anything new on the Venom Package's? Have a time frame in mind when they might be ready to go? Thanx.

-Billy

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
They are very close. in a converstaion with Steve at EE he told me they had completed the R&D and were starting production. we will see the Venom packs before christmas. We have talked about the work that had to be accomplished to get them to a point of their satisfaction and it has been an expensive process. They are very eager to get the Venom pack to market but only when it was 100% ready. With everything I have been told about the Venom pack it will be well worth the wait.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Sign up for the newsletter and you will find out all the great stuff going on here.

simply email us at
[email protected]
with newsletter in the subject line and you will never be left in the dark again.
Plus you will have access to alot of great deals available only through the newsletter.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool, sounds good.

·
Registered
250 Posts
When the kit says it grosses over 200hp, is that added to current, or total after mod?

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Actually more than that considering that is 200RWHP and 94-98 is somewhere around 105- 110 RWHP auto and 120-125 RWHP Manual

·
Registered
250 Posts
hrm. Okay. And it's about that price for a super charger, correct? I would look on their site for prices for a sc, but the link is broken.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
super charger is new around 2400-3000 and it will give you only as much as your stock system can handle.

The venom pack gives you the same hp of a supercharger basically but NA.

So if you add a super charger on top of the venom pack you would be looking at 300rwhp being a possibility

1 - 11 of 11 Posts