Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,890 Posts
That's pretty....ricetastic
 

·
ME Bloodhound
Joined
·
14,699 Posts
IMO there is nothing wrong with vertical doors as long as you don't rice out the rest of the car... I feel that they just have a bad reputation to them, which is why no one likes them... I personally like vertical doors
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,890 Posts
Yeh...my buddy has a lambo, last time I got in the door opened the same as my car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
I see nothing wrong with it, only car I've actually seen them on was a tundra. I like it. Good luck on the install! Hope it goes smoothly
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
lowflyn said:
Yeh...my buddy has a lambo, last time I got in the door opened the same as my car.
Who said anything about lambo's?

That joke would be acceptable if you had an actual lambo. But since it's your cousins brothers friends lambo, I think you should steer clear any lambo references.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,890 Posts
Mikeyt03 said:
Who said anything about lambo's?

That joke would be acceptable if you had an actual lambo. But since it's your cousins brothers friends lambo, I think you should steer clear any lambo references.
Buddy, as in friend. If I had a lambo this would probably not be how I waste my evening.
Way to kinda read though.

Also, I hope the doors still open normally. Looks like they'll hit the garage door when it's up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Doors like this are a good, practical mod IMO. It sucks getting in and out of my car when it's in the garage next to my wife's Pilot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so, unexpectantly i got lucky. the doors do open normally. Only when you pull up does the strut kick in. im loving it already. Perfect clearance with about two feet to spare from the ceiling as well.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

let me finish putting the fender and door panel back on and ill take some more pics from different angles to give those of you who give a crap a better idea of how much clearance and more room to get in and out of the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
2013_stang_gt said:
so, unexpectantly i got lucky. the doors do open normally. Only when you pull up does the strut kick in. im loving it already. Perfect clearance with about two feet to spare from the ceiling as well.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

let me finish putting the fender and door panel back on and ill take some more pics from different angles to give those of you who give a crap a better idea of how much clearance and more room to get in and out of the car.
Hey bro looks surprisingly good!!
 
1 - 20 of 112 Posts
Top