Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Vertical Doors Install

13K views 111 replies 45 participants last post by  BIGHOSS5.0 
#1 ·
I've begun the install of my door kits. Fender came off pretty easy.
Ill keep you guys posted as well as pics!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#16 ·
Mikeyt03 said:
Who said anything about lambo's?

That joke would be acceptable if you had an actual lambo. But since it's your cousins brothers friends lambo, I think you should steer clear any lambo references.
Buddy, as in friend. If I had a lambo this would probably not be how I waste my evening.
Way to kinda read though.

Also, I hope the doors still open normally. Looks like they'll hit the garage door when it's up

#21 ·
I like how this is supposed to be a site of helping people out, yet all i've been seeing recently is people dissing other people's ideas... Looks good 2013_stang_gt!

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

+1

#19 ·
so, unexpectantly i got lucky. the doors do open normally. Only when you pull up does the strut kick in. im loving it already. Perfect clearance with about two feet to spare from the ceiling as well.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

let me finish putting the fender and door panel back on and ill take some more pics from different angles to give those of you who give a crap a better idea of how much clearance and more room to get in and out of the car.

#20 ·
2013_stang_gt said:
so, unexpectantly i got lucky. the doors do open normally. Only when you pull up does the strut kick in. im loving it already. Perfect clearance with about two feet to spare from the ceiling as well.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

let me finish putting the fender and door panel back on and ill take some more pics from different angles to give those of you who give a crap a better idea of how much clearance and more room to get in and out of the car.
Hey bro looks surprisingly good!!

#23 ·
lowflyn said:
Buddy, as in friend. If I had a lambo this would probably not be how I waste my evening.
Way to kinda read though.

Also, I hope the doors still open normally. Looks like they'll hit the garage door when it's up
I read your post just fine. You referenced lambo's for no reason and mentioned your buddy ( who could very well be your cousins brothers friend) had a lambo. Way to kinda half a$$ your response though.

#25 ·
DDTCM said:
I don't think it's "dissing". It's more like people expressing their opinions which is what these forums are all about.
I agree. He wouldn't be posting if he didn't want opinions. But you get the occasional person that goes out of there way to express their opinion. I've been there and done. I actually like these doors though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.