Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 232 Emblems that Erick produces are that of very high quality. I bought his 232 Emblems to replace the fender ponys, and I am EXTREMELY satisified with the outcome.

I also had a Black Powder Coated Licence Plate Frame delivered with outstandning timing on Ericks part, getting my fathers license plate frame here on his birthday. The frame still looks as good as it did the first time I took it out of the package.

Erick is an extremely good business man, who will take the time to go that extra mile for you, and will make sure you are satisfied customer.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Rellik said:
The 232 Emblems that Erick produces are that of very high quality. I bought his 232 Emblems to replace the fender ponys, and I am EXTREMELY satisified with the outcome.

I also had a Black Powder Coated Licence Plate Frame delivered with outstandning timing on Ericks part, getting my fathers license plate frame here on his birthday. The frame still looks as good as it did the first time I took it out of the package.

Erick is an extremely good business man, who will take the time to go that extra mile for you, and will make sure you are satisfied customer.
Hummm trying to out do me saying very satisified customer well you are not cause I am a very very very very satisified customer!!!! ;) ;)

Corey

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Danger Dude said:
Hummm trying to out do me saying very satisified customer well you are not cause I am a very very very very satisified customer!!!! ;) ;)

Corey
I was so satisfied, not only did I make the effort to meet him, I shook his hand and thanked him personally. Beat that :p

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Oh Yeah well no fair I am 2000 miles away but I was one of the first with 3.8 emblems and and and and OH never mind you win PUHHHH!!!!!!!

:shock: :rolleyes: :? ;)

Corey

·
Registered
678 Posts
Rellik said:
Danger Dude said:

Corey
I was so satisfied, not only did I make the effort to meet him, I shook his hand and thanked him personally. Beat that :p
*DING DING DING* we have a winner!!! RELLIK!!!! .......thanks guys!!!! I really do appreciate it :)

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
hey now those words look fimiliar lol thats how u got all the customer feedback 4 ur site :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts