Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Nightshaded my tails 8 months ago..got pulled over yesterday for them, no ticket just gave me a warning but my lights are barely tinted compared to some straight black ones I've seen

Attachments

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NJstanger said:
Nightshaded my tails 8 months ago..got pulled over yesterday for them, no ticket just gave me a warning but my lights are barely tinted compared to some straight black ones I've seen
Damn really?? Those arent even dark! Where are you from?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Damn really?? Those arent even dark! Where are you from?
Right bro!!! It's cuz cops in my town are bored, there was not a single car on the road, as soon as I pulled outta my driveway he looked right over when he heard my exhaust and didnt hesitate for a second to pull out behind me..granted he was a super nice guy, just told me that I can run into problems with them and I can get ticketed, but told me nice car and have a great day.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NJstanger said:
Right bro!!! It's cuz cops in my town are bored, there was not a single car on the road, as soon as I pulled outta my driveway he looked right over when he heard my exhaust and didnt hesitate for a second to pull out behind me..granted he was a super nice guy, just told me that I can run into problems with them and I can get ticketed, but told me nice car and have a great day.
Dang well atleast he didnt give you a ticket. Are you gonna leave them like that?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Nice haha:D
Too be honest I don't think I went dark enough on them with the black decklid and valence, I'm def not taking it off or I feel I'd have to take the decklid and valence off or it would kind of look un balanced

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
lol i've never had an officer comment on any of my tinted tails...even when pulled over for other things

·
Registered
9 Posts
How many of y'all are in the Vegas area? I'm wanting to smoke the taillights on my '12, but, I'd rather have it done by trained professionals, at an ALMOST stock appearing level, like the smoking of a Marauder, or '13 Explorer Sport. Any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

So i tinted my tail lights with some vht check out the before and after photos and tell me what you think:)
Those DO look really good!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts