Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a strong vibration all over around 60 mph. I can feel it in the steering wheel the most but it shakes the entire car. I put new tires on about 4 months ago and it started about one month ago. Could rebalancing all tires fix it? I need to put camber plates on the front because it has lowering springs on it but haven't gotten around to it. Could that be the problem?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Rm57afd said:
I have a strong vibration all over around 60 mph. I can feel it in the steering wheel the most but it shakes the entire car. I put new tires on about 4 months ago and it started about one month ago. Could rebalancing all tires fix it? I need to put camber plates on the front because it has lowering springs on it but haven't gotten around to it. Could that be the problem?
Yup that could definitely fix it, especially with the fact that you lowered the car, depending on how much you could have put positive camber on your tires meaning they are bowed out like this \..../. Definitely gotta get those camber plates and get them balanced

1 - 2 of 2 Posts