Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Video of brents exhaust, original video clip added

Well with the work I put into this I believe it deserved its own thread so here it is. Hope you enjoy some nice touchs I added :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) :D

The original clip has been added its the one named "brents exhaust2"

·
Registered
517 Posts
Wish the cars were not there so he could floor it.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Js281GT said:
Wish the cars were not there so he could floor it.
Better video will come thursday

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
and its not an lx... dont make lx's any more... geeze you cant do anything right omg

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SpectorV said:
could we have it with out the music lol
I'll get that clip up later. I dont have time right now. Anyway the clips will be much better thursday

·
Registered
517 Posts
I am gonna post a vid of me smokin a c5 at the track. If I could learn how. I don't know shiznit about computers. :cry:

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Js281GT said:
I am gonna post a vid of me smokin a c5 at the track. If I could learn how. I don't know shiznit about computers. :cry:
learn how to smoke the vette? lol j/k as i was reading was like what?

lol its easy a monkey could do it (if he knew how)

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
n8r said:
yeah, don't do music, not every movie needs music and such, just needs the sound.
it was put there 2 be funny but obviously nobody has a sence of humor :rolleyes: and if you couldn't notice some of the exhaust notes went with the song. I can also see nobody saw the humor in me speeding up the one clip to make it sound more ricey

·
Registered
676 Posts
you need flowmasters brent that will help the tone ALOT

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
it may make it worse having NO cats.... also did yoru chip remove the cel from no cats?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
sonic04edge said:
it was put there 2 be funny but obviously nobody has a sence of humor :rolleyes: and if you couldn't notice some of the exhaust notes went with the song. I can also see nobody saw the humor in me speeding up the one clip to make it sound more ricey
I thought that was funny as hell, i first heard it and was like :eek: than the acutall sound.pheww...get some flowpaths:headbang: not best for performance, but best sounding IMO, forgot about not having cats...hmmm :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
lol, i thought the sped up clip was the real thing for a minute, i was like wtf lol

but it sounds pretty good. nice little rumble

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
btw I was about to kill that lady in the What Grandprix... she kept talking to her son and wouldnt pay attention she had plenty of chances to pull out while the light was green and I could have floored it

People that can't drive piss me off so bad

·
Registered
31 Posts
How did you do that?

What did you use to create the video and put it in wmv format :confused:
I am interested in doing something like that for my stang :idea:

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
00vertstang said:
What did you use to create the video and put it in wmv format :confused:
I am interested in doing something like that for my stang :idea:
I used windows movie maker

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Brent said:
btw I was about to kill that lady in the What Grandprix... she kept talking to her son and wouldnt pay attention she had plenty of chances to pull out while the light was green and I could have floored it

People that can't drive piss me off so bad
Really? I love people who can't drive. :confused:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts