Premium Member
908 Posts
it was pretty good! :)

I need to start doing some vids of my car after I get an exhaust put on

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
that was a great vid, especially for the first time

AND THANK YOU FOR NAMING THAT SONG! I've been trying to get it for like 3 months, and have you tried to explain that song to someone who doesn't know it? Frikkin impossible.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WhiteStang99 said:
that was a great vid, especially for the first time

AND THANK YOU FOR NAMING THAT SONG! I've been trying to get it for like 3 months, and have you tried to explain that song to someone who doesn't know it? Frikkin impossible.
Yea tell me about it. Whenever someone asks what the name is, I tell them and it is on a shampoo comercial and they just laugh. :D

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
sweet video :good:

what was that thing sticking out of the front left of the car, noticable when you do the backwards turn?

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i want to see something break, go abuse the car and vid it until it breaks...! go now!

·
Registered
298 Posts
KyleUSAF said:
sweet video :good:

what was that thing sticking out of the front left of the car, noticable when you do the backwards turn?
That was the plastic peice that is supposed to direct air flow around the tires to keep air from flipping when it's under your car. It came off when kris drove into this hill in my front yard, hahaha!

If you want to see a video of abuse on a car, my very first car, 83 chevrolet cavalier station wagon, jumped it 72 feet! Have it on video. I'd like to say that car still runs like a champ, but in reality...it doesn't, haha. I used to take it down dirt hills too, lol.

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
red herring said:
That was the plastic peice that is supposed to direct air flow around the tires to keep air from flipping when it's under your car. It came off when kris drove into this hill in my front yard, hahaha!

If you want to see a video of abuse on a car, my very first car, 83 chevrolet cavalier station wagon, jumped it 72 feet! Have it on video. I'd like to say that car still runs like a champ, but in reality...it doesn't, haha. I used to take it down dirt hills too, lol.
post the vid!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts