1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
3,606 Posts
Re: Video: Sneak Peek Of AmericanMuscle.com And MM&FF Magazine Taking On AM’s BOSS 30

They are behind the power curve with the boss. Lethal already went 10's. EVO already broke 1000whp. KB already strapped a SC on one and it ran 10's as well. No other mods on it. Stock everything but DR's on stock rims and the SC.

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
This was for the MM&FF January issue and it was basically stock. Who cares if it has been done? It's still sweet to see what they are going to do. Sweet enough to grace the MM&FF mag. :)

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Video: Sneak Peek Of AmericanMuscle.com And MM&FF Magazine Taking On AM’s BOSS 30

They are behind the power curve with the boss. Lethal already went 10's. EVO already broke 1000whp. KB already strapped a SC on one and it ran 10's as well. No other mods on it. Stock everything but DR's on stock rims and the SC.
LOL not everything is about how fast you can get down a 1/4 mile track or who beats who to what time.

·
Banned
3,606 Posts

I agree. But they are not doing nothing no one else hasn't did. That was my point.

As far as gracing the magazines. Its all the rage to do something to a Boss. Of course they are going to cover it when a Major Mustang supplier does something. Paid advertisements/that sell parts/help sell magazines.

I know from experience. I was offered a certain blower. If I would have went with that blower I had a chance to get in the magazines. But the blower wasn't worth it. With the deal that was offered. Price wise or HP wise for the blower could handle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts