Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help finding the web site that will run a vin # for free. I saw in on here a few weeks back, but I can't remember who posted it. The vin# is 1zvht82h075308422 any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
If Iam not mistaken you can go to your local police department and they can run it for you

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Adogg said:
If Iam not mistaken you can go to your local police department and they can run it for you
Ha, not in this little hick town. Nothing but a bunch of D****s

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
tc x 4 said:
Ha, not in this little hick town. Nothing but a bunch of D****s
Lol hahahaha that sucks does ur pd have a website? Or it's worth a shot to give them a call and see what they can do

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Adogg said:
Lol hahahaha that sucks does ur pd have a website? Or it's worth a shot to give them a call and see what they can do
I found a site that tells me what it is, but that's all it tells me, unless you want to pay. The car is supposed to be a Shelby . Should it come back shelby, or mustang gt.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The vin will come back as a normal GT. you need to contact Shelby American to check for its authenticity. I called them when I verified mine and they are more than happy to help you.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Filf said:
The vin will come back as a normal GT. you need to contact Shelby American to check for its authenticity. I called them when I verified mine and they are more than happy to help you.
Thanks, that's kinda what I thought but wasn't sure.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the replys guys. I just realized the shelby gt is nothing more than looks. At 319hp I'm gonna keep what I have for now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts