Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
yeah show is pretty funny....steve-o is hilarious!! lol they do the dumbest of things...well b/c they can!! LMAO

i can't stop laughing at their stupidity LOL

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
i like both of the shows. why did they split up though? one group wanted to hurt themselves; other group just wanted to do funny stuff?

184 Posts
u guys should grow mullets :headbang:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I saw the Bam show for the first time tonight and I laughed so hard I was crying. The best part was when they put hydrolics in Phil's van without him knowing. I nearly died. :D :p :headbang:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Man, they screw with Phil so bad. I feel sorry for him, then I fall over laughing like a second later.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Bams the man. My theory on why jackass is no more is well jackass only came about cuz of knoxville he isnt the orginal member of the crew he was the noobie that wanted to make this public type of deal. If anyone has seen any of the CKY videos you'll understand. I just think cuz of the **** kids pulled ruined Jackass to many lawsuits so this is their loo-pole I like both shows I think they kick ass. But they gotta continue making CKY videos though those are hands down the fuckin best.

Bam is the man look what he has done for parents though in retro spect. If you guys noticed when they did the ramps in the house it wasnt the mansion it was their older house. I mean come on I believe this guy loves parents more then anything considering his dad is his finicial advisor why would Phil do anything now? Bam makes a **** lod of cash. He takes care of his rents nicely.

But thats my litle theory :D

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I know for a fact Bam has waaaaaaay more then. For a dude thats just a drop out I think he's making it nicely got his own line of skateboards, his own skate shop, his own production company, more then a handful of dvds he's made since mid-late 90s, a major movie, two tv shows psh he's got it nice :headbang:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Yeah he's a car whore he gets a car for a bit and then he gets rid of it. Sold his Audi S4 on ebay it ended up selling for some crazy high price

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea i bet he spend an ass load, look how much he spent on his parents, and probably random ****.

He said he spent like 500,000 dollars in skate ramps, and i bet they were gone the next day.
lol

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Yeah but If i had that much loot id spend mad cash on the rents as well **** why not.

Yeah I wonder if he kept the house like that. How awesome would that be if he opened it up as a skate park its a damn good money making idea

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
bluemustang said:
Bams the man. My theory on why jackass is no more is well jackass only came about cuz of knoxville he isnt the orginal member of the crew he was the noobie that wanted to make this public type of deal. If anyone has seen any of the CKY videos you'll understand. I just think cuz of the **** kids pulled ruined Jackass to many lawsuits so this is their loo-pole I like both shows I think they kick ass. But they gotta continue making CKY videos though those are hands down the fuckin best.

Bam is the man look what he has done for parents though in retro spect. If you guys noticed when they did the ramps in the house it wasnt the mansion it was their older house. I mean come on I believe this guy loves parents more then anything considering his dad is his finicial advisor why would Phil do anything now? Bam makes a **** lod of cash. He takes care of his rents nicely.

But thats my litle theory :D
CKY owns all

1 - 20 of 23 Posts