Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my VMP500 tuning kit on my 08 Roush last weekend however due to a rainy day was unable to try it out. Well I got home last night and decided a test drive was in order to test her out.
To Justin at VMP I would like to say thanks for making a 36 year old man giggle like a school girl. First gear was a waist account zero traction however rowing about 30 mph and standing on it produced a grin from ear to ear. Thanks man but ya got any new ideas for traction. Ha

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought the car used. As far as I know it has all the original goodies of the 427r.

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
The suspension system has been completely revamped to easily manage the twists and turns of a road course. The ROUSH 427R Trak Pak suspension includes adjustable front and rear shocks, front and rear springs, front and rear stabilization bars, front and rear jounce bumpers and adjustable camber/caster plates.

I would start with some LCAs. What tires are you running?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe they are cooper zeon. They were mad sticky when it was warm out however now that its down in the 60's and 70's they are like driving on ice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts