Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
299 Posts
How much would you be willing to sell just the blower and piping for?

· Registered
299 Posts
well hell, how much would shipping be on the whole engine? What size are your injectors and throttle body? Do you have ported/polished intakes/heads?

Or is this just a stock engine with a supercharger slapped on?

· Registered
299 Posts
Autobadges said:
2000 for engine...1600 for s/c alone? uhh 400 buck engine? LOL
That's what I said!

· Registered
299 Posts
232SCstang said:
I don't know why you would ask if it is a stock engine with a supercharger slapped on, haven't you seen in the first post that it is a "kit"?
What came with the kit? and what would you include in your $1600 supercharger deal?

Some people do extra work on their engines to "prep" them for power adders (forged internals, larger injectors, RR, different cams, p/p heads & upper/lower intakes) - That's why I asked if it's a stock engine

· Registered
299 Posts
OK...I was pretty interested in the supercharger until you started being an ass. It might help to just answer potential buyers questions without trying to be sarcastic and make people look bad. No one yet has asked you a bad question and you still haven't answered mine. How big are the injectors? What pullies come with the blower? How big of a fuel pump comes with it? (I'm guessing 255lph) Is there a warranty on the parts? Where did you get the blower from?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts