Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
If you want a sporty look dont buy them imo, uf you want them for looks and not preformance then they are great bc they look bas a$$

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I am not a fan of recessed rims. I LOVE the 2012 GT rims, but the 13s are alright, too. I would notngo with any of those, but if I had to pick, I would do the simpler five point ones.

Please keep in mind there is no disrespect intended, just my view. IF you like em, get em :)

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I am not a fan of recessed rims. I LOVE the 2012 GT rims, but the 13s are alright, too. I would notngo with any of those, but if I had to pick, I would do the simpler five point ones.

Please keep in mind there is no disrespect intended, just my view. IF you like em, get em :)
You are talking about the stock wheels??
I like the stock brembo wheels bc they look well made and have a good color but just the fact that any other brembo car had them i hate them lol
That is why i am changing them ASAP for a set of these.
They are the laguna seca wheels in 19x10 so u can run a MT 305 tire

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just got them on! 19x9 19x10
Researching wheels... after seeing your pics with those wheels, it looks like a very good option. Your ride is looking real nice! I've been going back-and-forth between those and the Ford Racing SVT/GT500 wheels in 19x9 and 19x10.

Question: What tires did you mount to your wheels? ...if you don't mind me asking.

Edit: Never-mind. I found a previous post where I asked the same exact question. LOL! Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts