Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was wondering how well a stock 05-10 4.0 holds up to the stock base model Camaros? I believe they're a 3.6? Does anyone have a vid or link to one?

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
If you mean racing do you mean street or straight drag..?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JetWolf said:
If you mean racing do you mean street or straight drag..?
Shhhhh we can't talk about street lol but in a non-drag setting, ya know a "closed road" type situation :p

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
betojaimes said:
Shhhhh we can't talk about street lol but in a non-drag setting, ya know a "closed road" type situation :p
Could've been talking about true/pro street..? ;)
You'll do fine, they might have more power but we all know that it means nothing on a closed course. Not only have I been behind the wheel of both cars and pushed them, the heavy and sluggish camaro has no chance against the nimble footed Mustang, but take note you must be a good driver for this to take effect.

Next time I push a newer camaro I will take a vid for proof to all who don't believe!
Remember, the driver is just as important as the car :) Experience is necessary!!

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
JetWolf said:
Could've been talking about true/pro street..? ;)
You'll do fine, they might have more power but we all know that it means nothing on a closed course. Not only have I been behind the wheel of both cars and pushed them, the heavy and sluggish camaro has no chance against the nimble footed Mustang, but take note you must be a good driver for this to take effect.

Next time I push a newer camaro I will take a vid for proof to all who don't believe!
Remember, the driver is just as important as the car :) Experience is necessary!!
Well said!!!

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
With the right mods to the suspension and a few bolt ons... You can make a V6 Stang into a really fun and fast ride!..

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
That's why i said almost twins, its still making its way there.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Lots of new things coming in.. and lots of work to do on him this weekend!

But thanks, yours look amazing, makes me miss my old '04 :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts