Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I beat it out of www.MrBodyKit.com. They are going to produce the Style R kit to order. So, when I order the kit, it will be a 5-6 week wait until I get the kit from the order date. Not bad for a kit that is not produced anymore. :good:

So here is the plan for the exterior.

- Full Style R Ground Effects
- Steeda Racing Wing w/Black End Caps
- One Piece Smoked Halo/Projector Headlamps
- C-Scoops

And I haven't decieded on the rims. It's either going to be 17x9 Chrome Cobra R replicas or 18x9 Gray F500 replicas.

Now tell me that won't give me a mean presence on the street.

·
Registered
800 Posts
geee I wonder were ya got the idea for the FR500's, personally dont think the grey ones will look right!

Get the chrome or deep dish bullitts or sumthing!

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the Stang is gonna have a black and blue theme going on.

The interior is gonna be black/carbon fiber/grey and a few touches of blue here and there. Not a big fan of the deep dish Bullitts. Wouldn't go with the look of the car.

I wonder about the chrome 17x9 Y2K Cobra Rs.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
im gonna have to say go with the cobra r, i know im biased ive just seen wayy to many chicks in pre 99's aroudn here, putting my bias away yea i think those things will make your car look good.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Dom said:
I like the FR500s, they are just 18s and 18 inch tires are expensive.
nobody said beauty came cheap :D

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
save up for what you really want if that means saving up a bit longer do it you wont be sorry.

·
Registered
42 Posts
SpectorV said:
save up for what you really want if that means saving up a bit longer do it you wont be sorry.
So true.....

By the time you put it in a shop, buy the parts, and shipping, your looking at a good 1500 or more to have that kit on your car. I think its a waste of money becaust the kit looks almost stock to me. All it has is two little clips in the front that look aftermarket and to pay 1500 bucks for two little clips is just :bad:

I'm sure your mustang will look much better with just a factory 94-98 cobra bumper, roush skirts, etc on it and you can pocket a good grand if you just get one of those instead of a kit that looks almost identical to fords. Just my oppinion though :)

*off to buy my cervinis staker wing now!*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts