Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
I see AM has pre-painted parts for mainly all mustang except 98 and older
I sent them an email about this. You should too. I would have bought a spoiler by now but I'm kinda past getting one now.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I think I am cuz want to but parts for mine but then I have to look for a paint shop. I mean I still buy thing from them but I would buy more body parts

·
Registered
535 Posts
I'd rather pay AM the 50 for paint then doing it myself for slightly cheaper. Hopefully they offer it after the 1st of the year.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Hey guys,

We're tossing around the idea of bringing in Pre Painted parts for 1994-1998. However, we're undecided at the moment for a few reasons. This wasn't a high request item, until now but it looks like the demand is definitely there now. We're also concerned about paint fade on the SN95's over almost 10 years and things of that nature.

As soon as I have more information, I'll be sure to keep you guys in the loop! Stay tuned.

-Dan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok thanks Dan...... about the paint lasting ten years that is cool I mean after a while if it starts fading I won't mined taking it to get them repainted

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Ok thanks Dan...... about the paint lasting ten years that is cool I mean after a while if it starts fading I won't mined taking it to get them repainted
Hey,

We're not worried about the Pre Painted parts fading. We just have to keep in mind that the 94-98 Mustangs are Almost 10 years old so it may be tough to match some colors perfectly.

I'm sorry for the confusion there! I hope this clears things up.

-Dan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh ok sorry about that I see what you are saying and you are right I have seen some sn95s that the paint is faded.. but I hope that the people at AM can work something out and will soon offer that to us the sn95 owner.. thanks again Dan and I'll keep tuned to see what happens.
Nmendoza219 (Nick)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts