Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn August 18 is the last post Dammit. Hey people wake up we have some emblems to sell. Just ho'ing for Erick HAHHAHAHAHAHHA

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Id rather have Zim's Storage Plate :D

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Eval00 said:
oh no you didn't! LOL

you would rather have his plate, but you would rather copy the looks of my car huh? :wtf: :p
Yup :D

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
O and I want some emblem in like a month or 2

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
No No I aint? Get ur away message off :evil:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eval00 said:
you sucka :p get your own looks then! :D

HUMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Erick your car is sweet but you have a cobra front and hood, side exhausts and saleen rear not exactly original. so he would not exactly be copying you !!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Eval00 said:
you sucka :p get your own looks then! :D

HUMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Erick your car is sweet but you have a cobra front and hood, side exhausts and steeda rear not exactly original. so he would not exactly be copying you !!!!!!!!!
word, Ill just be copying that white cobra I should you

·
Registered
678 Posts
thats bullshit, never once have I seen a car like mine.

ands its a saleen rear, s281 wing, cdc skirts, borla, cobar front, cobra 96-98 hood THANKS! :wtf:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well sorry to inform you Erick there is a Blue 96-98 V6 with cobra hood, cobra front bumper, saleen rear bumper and SVO side skirts. and hell if I know what type of mufflers they have and this is in Greenville SC so with millions of stangs out there !!! there could be more :shock: :shock: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dude I was only talking about in general how your car looks from the outside. you have alot of custom stuff inside but out side anyone with money can do the same. And Erick I am not slamming your car. I think your car is bad ass

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dont go giving me that WTF smiley brent Junior :shock: :shock: :shock: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I want my car to look like this.... Not Eval's :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts