Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Because he literally just bought the car and they were already on there lol
Oh hahaha well then sir at least you got a free exhaust upgrade you can sell for another set. My car was bone stock literally lol if you don't like the rasp get the new pype bombs they are amazing, almost no rasp just a deep muscle car tone.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Charlie_santos said:
Lol why didn't you do ur research when picking ur Axlebacks? Roush Axlebacks are well known to be raspy especially when put on with headers and xpipe
It's the best sound I've heard on a mustang. It only does it when your reving the car. As far as search,lol, have you ever tried it. I just did on shifters and got every model year on this site with the word shifter in it.

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

No rasp here.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
It's the best sound I've heard on a mustang. It only does it when your reving the car. As far as search,lol, have you ever tried it. I just did on shifters and got every model year on this site with the word shifter in it.

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

No rasp here.
My Roush Axlebacks rasp on the higher rpm range and then they super rasped when I installed headers and xpipe. You have no idea how raspy it is and how loud lol YouTube it on the 3.7L V6 it's a black one and holy **** it's loud, I ended up installing resonators from an 11 5.0 to tame the sound.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Want pop? Roush with Boss 302 side pipes. When decelerating in gear there is a continuous "pop" out of the side exhaust outlets ... it's nothing short of awesome IMO.

You certainly get everyone's attention in the form of a "thumbs up" or "head shaking in disgust." Either way - still awesome!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Charlie_santos said:
You can always just add some resonators from 11+ 5.0 and it will deepen the tone and take off the rasp completely if you have just the Axlebacks
I HAVE NO RASP

1 - 20 of 65 Posts