Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have a 2000 Black GT. I want to put flames on it. More than likely i will get ghost flames. Because i think ghost flames look better. But if i see some pics that i like i wouldn't mind going with other than ghost flames. I am going to have the flames just on the hood going about 3/4 the way the hood. A friend in the mustang club ownes a body shop and he said he would do it for $800.

·
Registered
251 Posts
My personal opinion is flames are for 57 Chevys. I dont like them on any car. Just my opinion.
Its your car and if you wanna flame it then by all means have at it! That $800 could be used for more performance ;) lol

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well my opinion is that if i do use that $800 on my car then i'll get more tickets. cause i'm going to have to try it out. EVERYDAY

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I never had a car with flames, but I had one that was white with flat black hood, trunk lid, and between the tail lights. It was a 64 1/2 convertable and the top was also black. That thing was a cop magnet, I was always getting tickets and warnings with it, lol, plus I was in the Air Force and stationed in VA with my NC tags, which didn't help a bit, they would see that mustang, hear her run, see the chrome wheels and big tires, see the base sticker on it, and I had better look out cause they could sure see me coming. :D

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
here is my friends

1 - 6 of 6 Posts