Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for someone in near the miami area that can install springs, shocks/struts and strut mounts. I'll pay you $150, I'll help with the install, and I'll let you keep my brembo springs, shocks and struts from my 13 gt. let me know!

·
Registered
535 Posts
I will if your willing to fly me out there :p

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Im in the miami area imma look at alldata later on today to see the difficulty (if any) and i should be easily able to help u knock them out. Ill let u know soon as i wake up

·
Registered
526 Posts
1996mustang said:
Im in the miami area imma look at alldata later on today to see the difficulty (if any) and i should be easily able to help u knock them out. Ill let u know soon as i wake up
Impressive sir. Sleep foruming, you're good.. ;-)

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
I helped a friend on his 08 GT, was rather easy overall, not much two it but a friend does go along way in speeding it up

·
Registered
809 Posts
Did you get this done? There are enough build books floating around that you should be able to find a step by step guide....... Ford mechanics dont just magically know how to work on the new cars, There using the Ford build manuals like the rest of us are (if you can get your hands on them). Call an Autozone or some place like that and talk to someone about getting your hands on a build book for your GT. It wont be the one ford has but it will serve the same purpose, the one I had covered everything from oil changes to how to remove the a motor and trans to replacing a window and everything in-between. If you have the tools, time, and patience you can do just about anything yourself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts