Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Convertible leaked :( booooo, they got soaked and are done...been driving for 6 months now with nothing but tweeters and its finally starting to really bother me..thanks guys

·
Registered
598 Posts
That sounds like a good reason to upgrade your system and get some subs lol

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not too much cuz if I'm gonna dish out some pretty pennies on new stock amps than I might just upgrade the whole system...what you thinkin on a price..sorry I haven't gotten back to you been soooooo busy at work, I'm a HVAC mechanic on the jersey shore so after sandy I've been out constantly volunteering to keep people warm that don't currently have heat.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Dude they are just laying in my parents garage... i will let them go for like $30 plus shipping... or if u got some cool stuff to trade i might consider that too! I just bought a 2000 lightning so anything to make it a little cooler i would probably go for and then shipping and price would just be a wash

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fultonboy09 said:
Dude they are just laying in my parents garage... i will let them go for like $30 plus shipping... or if u got some cool stuff to trade i might consider that too! I just bought a 2000 lightning so anything to make it a little cooler i would probably go for and then shipping and price would just be a wash
I really don't have anything to trade up but ill def pay that for them bro, I'm dying for some bass in my car, since day 1 when I bought the car the amps were shot..I hear the mach 460 actually doesn't sound too bad, I'm eager to have my system working properly.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have now used your address to apply for a new credit card and signed you up for 5 FREE Daily Deal Flyers!

Just joking man, but probably better to PM personal info.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good call lol aaaaa durrr, now if you could delete your quote ;) lol

·
Registered
309 Posts
NJstanger said:
Good call lol aaaaa durrr, now if you could delete your quote ;) lol
Haha. Yeah, didn't think that one all the way through. My bad. Done.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BenGT07 said:
Haha. Yeah, didn't think that one all the way through. My bad. Done.
Lol atleast you pointed it out to me, I've just been in a daze and so tired lately, things are goin right over my head haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts