Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still trying to work out a startup issue I've been having. Here's the rundown. Every morning I startup to go to work and it fires up immediately. Drive 30mins to work and shut it down. Come back to start it 45mins later and it cranks for 4-5 seconds then starts boggy for the first couple seconds. This happens even after it sits for a couple hours and the coolant temp is 80° or 170° doesn't make a difference. It is somewhat random on how long after it sits that it occurs. The car primes for the full 2 seconds every startup. I always let the gauges do a sweep before trying to start it. I am running a Paxton tuner kit with ID1000 injectors and a vortech bap. Car runs great otherwise only the occasional rpm dip when coming to a stop and letting off the throttle. If anyone has any insight or what I should check please let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had this same issue when I had my 2011. There's actually a tsb for a reflash which fix the cranking issue. You might want to look into it just in case.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking about that tsb. It just won't be easy because I'm supercharged so ill have to get it flashed by the dealer then get the new code to the tuner so he can modify my tune for it all without being able to start the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts