Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I wanted to warn anyone planning on buying a CAI and tuner package on American muscle. Quickly explained the current package is actually $25 more than buying them individually. I've called them and they should now be aware of the problem but for now there is still that price difference so if you are gonna buy that package buy the two items separately. This applies to 2015+ mustangs only thats why I'm posting it here. For more information go the link below!
http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f371/t376514/

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
It must be a secret plot by American Muscle to intentionally screw the customers. It must be that! Curse you AM! (Rolling eyes)

Just a near stock 3.7

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It must be a secret plot by American Muscle to intentionally screw the customers. It must be that! Curse you AM! (Rolling eyes)

Just a near stock 3.7
maybe your opinion would be more valued in the 2011 v6 section where you belong Kona cause I'm trying to make sure no one over spends on parts for a 2015 mustang. :whistling:

·
Premium Member
5,321 Posts
Love it when new people come in and get all mouthy. This isn't the first time one of their packages have been mispriced so I am sure they will take care of it soon.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Love it when new people come in and get all mouthy. This isn't the first time one of their packages have been mispriced so I am sure they will take care of it soon.

first of all I would like to thank you for clarifying to all of us the phone and app you used to send that message and second its been over a month and have been notified multiple times. Also I love how I post something trying to help my S550 community save money and people decide to criticize that.

·
Premium Member
5,321 Posts
Cool thing about forums is you don't actually have to own the specific car to post on a sub forum.

·
Premium Member
6,813 Posts
How about buy them separately and not get so worked up about the price difference. Problem solved.

Respect the classics.

·
Banned
275 Posts
Cool thing about forums is you don't actually have to own the specific car to post on a sub forum.

Is that cool? Sounds pretty poser-ish to me. I'm gonna join all of the lambo forums and tell them fools what the deal is even though I don't own a lambo.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

yes and you clearly don't need to own that specific car to ruin the forum because you guys constantly give your irrelevant and often unintelligent opinions on our posts.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
maybe your opinion would be more valued in the 2011 v6 section where you belong Kona cause I'm trying to make sure no one over spends on parts for a 2015 mustang. :whistling:
You have what, 21 posts. I have over 7,000 plus posts. Been here since 2011! When your here for more than 5 minutes, then get back with me! Whistling!

Just a near stock 3.7

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Is that cool? Sounds pretty poser-ish to me. I'm gonna join all of the lambo forums and tell them fools what the deal is even though I don't own a lambo.

The OP's other thread is the same thing as this one but called AM ripping people off. What a joke! AM isn't ripping people off.

Just a near stock 3.7

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

SMH

Just a near stock 3.7

·
Premium Member
5,321 Posts
yes and you clearly don't need to own that specific car to ruin the forum because you guys constantly give your irrelevant and often unintelligent opinions on our posts.
Pretty sure the only person here ruining a forum is you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pretty sure the only person here ruining a forum is you.

Really cause I'm not the person with a completely irrelevant car talking stupid **** all day. I'm ****ing quitting this forum there is no helpful **** its just ******* giving their **** opinion on **** they don't know about its terrible **** you guys.

·
Premium Member
5,321 Posts
Really cause I'm not the person with a completely irrelevant car talking stupid **** all day. I'm ****ing quitting this forum there is no helpful **** its just ******* giving their **** opinion on **** they don't know about its terrible **** you guys.
You sound like a real mature and stable individual. Have a good night sir.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Don't let the forum door hit you in the dairy aire! Bye bye! Switch to decaf!

Just a near stock 3.7

·
Registered
557 Posts
Holy crap, would you guys just screw off? Dude might've had a short fuse , but , honestly, it's always the same nonsense around here. Someone asks a question on the s550 side and there are 4 guys with s197's that say he should've bought a 14', then Kona makes some sort of comment to undermine every owner of a 5.0 litre mustangs by insinuating that you shouldn't own one if you're not a race car driver and then it just goes south from there. I don't know what's happened over the last year, but this used to be a place with far less of this stuff and better advice. I depended on the good help I got from some of the guys on here with lots of my purchases and installs . Why can't we just put this bs aside?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.