Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Why not, many of the other V8 owners do but you don't see us getting all huffy and puffy.

Just a near stock 3.7

Lol are you kidding me? Everyone gets huffy and puffy about it. Rightfully so. Who the hells wants to be told to buy another car when all they want to know is how to supercharge their ride? It's completely justifiable.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
I wouldn't bull**** you with some weak argument about how the GT was better for me and bla bla bla. I want a Shelby, but I got 3 kids to put through school haha. One day?

Why is the Gt better for you? What are you talking about?

Just a near stock 3.7

·
Premium Member
5,321 Posts
Because I like to roll up next to Honda's in a bad *** v8 that is shaking mirrors on their car lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Because I like to roll up next to Honda's in a bad *** v8 that is shaking mirrors on their car lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
That's it, you guys suck, no one helps on here! No one takes this Mustang stuff serious. You guys stink. Were trying to have a real important topic about why AM is ripping off customers and you V6 fools want to clown around.

Hey, maybe the nutty OP will come back

Just a near stock 3.7

·
Registered
176 Posts
I guess i'm not allowed to talk about anything besides 99-04 Mustangs. Even though my job is to answer questions about Mustangs 1979 to 2016........... And i'm not talking about being a mod on here.
Your screen name says you love soccer, not Mustangs. Wrong forum bro. You're not allowed to talk about anything.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I wouldn't bull**** you with some weak argument about how the GT was better for me and bla bla bla. I want a Shelby, but I got 3 kids to put through school haha. One day?

Screw putting the kids through school!!... Education is highly overrated!.. Spend their college money and get that damn Shelby!.. NOW!!! Hahahahaha jk

Sent from the One and Only ME!..?

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Your screen name says you love soccer, not Mustangs. Wrong forum bro. You're not allowed to talk about anything.

+11. Lol. ?

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Because my girlfriend drives a V6 S197. And I like to watch all the gauges on my dash move, regardless of direction.

All the gauges on my dash move too!.. Except my fuel gauge!.. It's stuck on empty!.. Don't know whats wrong with it!.. Soo... Don't count that one!.. Ok??... Lol.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.