Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everyone on here talks about ford voiding warranties for mods but I hope you all know that they can only void your warranty for something directly related to the aftermarket product example they can't void the warranty for an engine related problem because you put lowering springs on the car but if you put a tune in the car yes your engine will no longer be covered

·
Registered
76 Posts
If you flash it back to stock, does the ECU still show that it's has been tuned in the past?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I understand yes even if you flash it back to stock they can still tell, is that 100% true I don't know but that's what everyone is saying

·
Registered
903 Posts
I know of people who flash stock and had warranty.Ford is not gonna ask for ECM file for everything.Motor blown....Then yeah they will probably tell dealer to send the file.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that was kinda my point on this thread that ford isn't out to get you. Like I said before I don't know if they can tell after reflashing I know people say they can but I would like to talk to a ford tech and find out the answer for sure

1 - 5 of 5 Posts