Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
i got a 13 gt cs. Paint was alreadyalready feeling rough. ive had the car since July, and figured it need a wax. So i washed, clayed, polished and waxed, all with meguiars (clay, ult polish, ult wax)
Wow the results are awesome. Paint as smooth as a babys bottom.
Ill try to throw some pics up.:headbang:

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
It Looks Great! I'll be over in about 30 minutes! Well, 45 max and you can help me with mine... How does that sound? Hey, I will even bring lunch:D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Meguiars

Meguiars isnt cheap, but worth it. The polish, clay and wax should last for many many uses, so go in halves if you got a buddy. The key to this is the clay,
it cleans all contaminants off the paint.
The Ultimate polish cleans the paint.
The ultimate wax makes it all pop. It actually seems like my paint
is darker now, wierd but its flawless.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I got a whole meguiars kit from advanced auto for $18. It was on sale for $25, normally $30. The people that work there know my dad cause he goes in there do much and the manager told the worker that was ringing us up to make it as cheap as the computer would allow. :)

·
The Blue Dragon
5,661 Posts
Looks good brother! I did the same thing to may car this wknd. Bought about $80 worth of detailing stuff, spent 2 days getting it all done, had her looking beautiful! Next day it rained (I don't have a garage or anywhere to keep it out of the weather) and 2 days later there were about 3 spots of bird dookie doo on the car :FML:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Ratraget said:
Hey all,
i got a 13 gt cs. Paint was alreadyalready feeling rough. ive had the car since July, and figured it need a wax. So i washed, clayed, polished and waxed, all with meguiars (clay, ult polish, ult wax)
Wow the results are awesome. Paint as smooth as a babys bottom.
Ill try to throw some pics up.:headbang:
Hey if you dont mind pm ing me i have a question on the splitter, i want to do it my self but im not sure on a couple things thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts