Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
when i was my wheels and tires first i wet them..then i spray them with mequiars all wheel cleaner...then use a wheel scrubber (looks like a ball of wool on a handle) and give the whole thing a good brushing including the inner wheel...then i spray it off and wipe it dry with a microfiber...then i use meguiars endurance shine on my tires..and then finish the wheel off with a protective coat of Armorall Wheel Protect (it's in a small orange aerosal can)..i usually hate AA products but with this stuff it goes on like a clear coat. makes the wheels super shiny and it does an amazing job keeping the wheels clean and dust free. usually lasts for a few weeks

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I have painted rims & just wash & wax them with Meguiar's Gold Class line as I find no need for wheel cleaner except on chrome rims. Meguiar's Hot Shine or Black Magic Titanium are both good for tires.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Meguiars hot rims works very well as far as tire shine I've always just used armor all suits me fine I'm trying some gel now but to me it's to wet for my taste

1 - 5 of 5 Posts