Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came back from lunch with my Boss, Benton. He's a pretty cool guy, I hang with him at his pad, drink beers, get all f*ed up... by far the best kind of boss to have. Deffinatally one of the cooler guys I've ever worked for.

Anyway we went to this little chineese buffet up the street for lunch, and the first thing I dive for, is the sushi. I got the wassabi and put just a tad too much on it. :oops:

I went back to my table where Benton was already eating, and sat down. I poped the sushi that had the extreme ammount of Wassabi on it. Now usually I can handle this stuff with no problem... IMO it is pretty tasty... but I think they got a new cook to make it...

I poped it, and HOLLY ####!!!!!!! My eyes got all big :shock: ... and it felt like there was a blow torch being lit behind my nose witht he flames coming out my nostrils!!!! My damn nose hairs were on fire!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Tears started to roll out of my eyes, and Benton just starts cracking up at me, laughing his @$$ off.

Now the bad part... there was a TV commercial crew there :(. The cities of Corona, Norco, and Riverside will probably see my teary eyed, nostril flaming face all over the place :(.

On a lighter note... my sinus's cleared up really well.... no more runny nose :) :D

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
:D

I can picture that.. You're sitting down, thinking you're all cool with the sushi. Take one little bite and :shock:

the boss is like :wtf:

The brownnoser co-worker is all :D

The chef looks out at you. Sees you :shock: and he's all 8) "man I make the best wassabi"

Waitress comes over, sees you :shock: and she's like :-? can I get you something to drink?

now the boss turns all this attention to you, and he's feeling kinda :( but the brownnoser co-worker is all :x because you're getting all the attention, and everyone already knows that his old Chevy Celebrity isn't as cool as he thinks it is..

..... ok.. someone else continue.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sushi is goooooood stuff :)

I usually can handle the wassabi pretty easily... I like spicy/hot stuff. But this new recipie just blew me away.

And my waiter had already re-filled my drink :p

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I carried some people to sushi for their first time the other night. Told em the wassabi was good stuff and proceded to plop a good amount on their plate. They all dug in lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts