Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aight in my city its very seasonal u have to pick a good time to find a job. i worked at winn dixies for about 8 months since i moved here but i quit wit no notice cuz i did not like the boss, he cares bout the customers more than his workers. Now i can try to find a job in kissimee or orlando right away probably but ill be payin up the a** for gas. or i could wait a couple of months n try to find a job here in saint cloud. keep in mind that i have a 65 mustang in the garage that im tryin to work on wit no money since i spent all my money buyin new parts to replace the old and all i have to do is reinstate my license and im good. i have not driven in 2 years since my dui. i would prefer to work close so i can still walk and save up money to keep buyin new parts or i can give up now and just drive it and take forever to finish it. wat would yall do?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'd go back to school and learn to write credible English. As to a job. Without customers a business cannot survive. If it cannot survive, then you lose your job. Until you understand that basic fact and decide to treat customers as well as or better than the boss expects, you will have a hard time remaining employed on a steady basis. When an employer sees an employee who understands and works hard to please his customers he'll go out of his way to keep and promote that employee.

·
Registered
42 Posts
find a job... be alittle more open about the boss, customers = money,even if he is a prick... save your money and buy some good stuff for that stang that year isnt made any more and are going up in value

·
Registered
41 Posts
hi... i would have used my self decipline and patience , hang on to it so that i can get things done like the car and to have a stable income for as long as it takes.. or until a better job is available in the same area that i am accepted then quit the current job.

·
Registered
45 Posts
try craigslist and look for a better job and your boss is right customers comes first without them you have no job to go to

1 - 5 of 5 Posts