Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1403051034.740285.jpg
Picture was taken from the passenger rear side.

Has this happened to anyone? During rains my driver's side rear floor floods. There's no sign of dripping from anywhere else, it starts in the middle of that floor section. Everything is pulled as you can see and I even got 3/4ths of a coat hanger up the rear drain located in front of the rear tires, and water came out but im hoping to clear whatever precedes the drain out. Any insight would be appreciated

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 159453
Picture was taken from the passenger rear side.

Has this happened to anyone? During rains my driver's side rear floor floods. There's no sign of dripping from anywhere else, it starts in the middle of that floor section. Everything is pulled as you can see and I even got 3/4ths of a coat hanger up the rear drain located in front of the rear tires, and water came out but im hoping to clear whatever precedes the drain out. Any insight would be appreciated
If you open the hood and look underneath the cowl the plastic part youll see a piece of rubber hanging out from the bottom. Its the plenuem drain just pull it out and water will probably start pouring out

1 - 2 of 2 Posts